2010年10月4日星期一

4/10 THE MINES AGAIN♥

Today  v my kaki go THE MINES again~
bcoz my lalat wife wan go to apply for a job~
finally can out jorr==


happy lurr~
same v tat day~
gt shorty mui`spongbob`ambulance~
just nw +1 ppl~[my love lalat]
hahaha~


just reach there~
sure go eat xDD
go Old Town makan makan~
drink my lovely coffee
ok only~
not so tasty><
love ice-cream~
blueberry vanilla~
taste good~
love it
kakaka~
eat nasi lemak~
yakk~
i dun like~
n their service so bad~
rubbish!! =x


after tat~
go find work~
i look like dai gah jie~
teach my loupo hw 2 asking work~
so confident~
walao~
i m so yeng!!
xDD


then she so scare the NIKE landlady~
haha~
so cute~
she said the landlady so terrible~
i feel ok lorr~
keke~


i feel every shop is so perfunctory~
just wan us write the name&hp no. or ic no. only><
bad de!!
haiz~
hope we all can turn up larr~


n we find oredy~
go 2 a seat talking nonsense~
==
it's so funny~
my kaki so stupid~


go eat again~
n MCD again xDD
after go da ji~
fun leh!! xDD
kaka~


soon~
back home^^
so so so tired bt very syok~
i LOVE my kaki♥♥
Mwuackk♥


2day look...
i noe so ugly><
i noe so fat x{


ok laa~
bwuaii bwuaii♥


END*

2 条评论:

  1. 哇~~~''HAO LIAN ''啦...教人问工,哈哈哈XDDD

    回复删除
  2. 哈哈哈~
    突然觉得自己变到很厉害~~
    xDD

    回复删除